The Evo Professional Wheeled Cart is the perfect solution for cooking virtually any food from the most delicate to the most demanding and for applications where fast temperature recovery is needed. The Residential Professional Wheeled Cart has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 288ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems associated with traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. A separate spill over tray is mounted to one side of the drip pan for containing and holding pan debris. Operating on propane LP gas or natural gas, the Professional Wheeled Cart is the ideal grill for creating a social cooking space on your backyard patio or deck.
Circular Flattop Grill
- 30” (762mm) circular black oil-seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 288ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 48,000 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 48,000 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- LP Propane gas or Natural Gas.
Designed To Setup And Cook Outdoors
- Wheeled positioning on patios or decks.
- Rear handle allows push or pull placement.
- Stainless steel tank sleeve conceals gas tank.
- Quick release removable cook surface and drip pan.
- Large stainless steel hood for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with side mounted spill collection tray.
All Evo Grills Are Shipped With:
- 1 Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- 2 Stainless Steel Spatulas
- 1 Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- 1 Evo Cookbook